In July I went on a cruise with one of my best friends from high school, Alicia. She is awesome and we had a blast! We left from Tampa and traveled to Grand Cayman, Cozamel (I know I probably didn't spell that right but I'm too lazy right now to look it up soo just deal it), Honduras, and Belize. Here are some highlights from our many adventures!
We went snorkeling at just about all the stops! But our stupid waterproof camera turned out to be not so waterproof so most of those pictures got ruined. Anyway... my favorite place to snorkel was in Honduras. We went all the way out to the "drop off" point. It was crazy! There was amazing coral, reefs, and bright colored fish everywhere you looked then suddenly the ocean floor dropped dramatically and the water went to a dark dark blue. It was one of the most amazing things I've seen in my life.
HAHA To add to the already beautiful scenery Alicia had a dream the night before that while snorkeling I got attacked my a shark and only got away alive because she stuck her flipper in his mouth. Needless to say while actually snorkeling over and around the drop off point Alicia would not let go of my arm. NO worries though that was one dream that did not come true... THANKFULLY!!
In Mexico we went LOCO while ROCKCLIMBING,
ZIPLINEING,
went TRAMPING through the JUNGLE
and ATE THE MOST AMAZING FOOD EVER!!!

4 comments:
CASSIE!! I found your blog and I got so excited! I hope all is going well. I just love your stories and pictures! Hope to hear from you soon! xoxo
So fun! The pictures are adorable... and girl you look hot in that little black outfit you have on. :)
Hello miss cassie! I did not know you had a blog! Yippee! Now we can be blog friends!!
Cruises are my vacation of choice, love them. Glad you had such a good time! This is Britni by the way...
Post a Comment