Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Great Start to a New Year

Yes I know I keep saying this but SORRY THIS IS BEING POSTED SO LATE...I could give you a thousand reasons why, like that I was working on finding a cure for cancer and world hunger. Or that I have have a mountain of papers next to me that I should be grading instead of blogging. Or that I am simply addicted to too many TV shows that take up my time but I won't. I'll simply say sorry.

Two months in 2010 is turning out to be a fabulous year, and hopefully the start of a fabulous decade. Just a theory but I'm guessing it is going so well because it started so well! Its not a huge secret that I don't really like New Years as a holiday. In fact it is probably my least favorite holiday...actually I take it back, Groundhog Day is my least favorite holiday. Any day that declares another 6 weeks of winter shouldn't be a holiday.

For New Years this year I traveled up to PA to hang with my friends A,M,and CC (the rest of our friends got snowed in and couldn't make it). We went out to dinner, walked around town, came home got all dressed up and took crazy pictures. I believe we have started yet another holiday tradition. It was a blast! We then spent the rest of the night playing different board games and eating junk food. A and M were usually fighting for first place with A more often than not coming out on top, while CC and I fought over who came in last. Yes it was a very competitive night.

Here are some pictures from the festivities...





0 comments: