Hey Yall! Welcome to my Blog! It is my new form of procrastination and wasting time. Come visit often for updates on my life and all the funny things that happen in it!
Today while driving to work the sun rose over the mountains bringing with it beautiful pinks and oranges. It was a beautiful way to start a beautiful day. Nothing out of the ordinary made it a beautiful day only a thousand little things, like my students smiling and laughing, going out to eat with my best friend, fitting all my shoes under my bed, and checking lots of things off my never ending "To Do" list. After a long crazy week of graduating, moving, and "end of the year" testing this was a very needed and welcomed beautiful day! I hope it is also the start to a beautiful and relaxing weekend.


1 comments:
Well, there it is, again. I have uttered the same gasp before, and each time it surprises me. It shoudn't. Enough time has passed for it to make perfect sense.
What is the experience? I receive a picture from a young man or woman I know and upon viewing it I instinctively blurt out, "Oh my gosh! He/She looks so much like _______ (insert name of father/mother, here)! Why haven't I seen it before?"
Now, I'm not so old that I am not keenly aware of the fact that this sort of comment should be kept to myself, least I insult the youthful and independent sentiments of the photo sender. However, I am old enough to reflect on the fact that if the sender has all the moral character and charming personality of the parent, not to mention the good looks, that the world is going to be a much better place...and I should not worry one bit about paying compliments.
"C," you're one awesome gal.
Post a Comment