2 1/2 days left at school and my kids are driving my nuts! We have been together all year long so we are like a family which means they are annoying the heck out of each other. "So and so poked me." or "So and so won't stop chasing me!" Ha ha I am ready to boot my whole class out the door! Of coarse I will miss them all!! It is weird to think that they will have a new teacher next year.
SOOOOOO anyway, after a long week or tattle tailing and whining my roomies and I decided to have a girls night. No boys allowed! We rocked out, ate ice cream, watched a chick flick and fought it out with SOCKER BOPPERS!! If any of you don't know what Socker Boppers are they are basically the greatest invention, God's gift to mankind! I highly suggest them to anyone who wants to have some fun. Now my roomies might kill me for this next part but here are the incriminating photos of the night...ENJOY!!

2 comments:
Boy do I look absolutely gorgeous! Girl I'm gonna get you for that one.
hey! jeni appel is my cousin!!! isn't she fabulous!!
Post a Comment