You know that saying "You learn something new everyday." Well, being a teacher I hope this is true for each of my students, although, haha, for some of them its probably not. ANYWAY, here are some of the things I learned this week.
1. Iraq is 9 hours ahead of us.
2. I check my email a ridiculous amount of times each day!
3. Little Miss Sunshine is one of the funniest movies I have seen in a long time. Thanks Jack for paying way too much money for Edited DVDs. In case you haven't heard of it its about the classic American dysfunctional family and yet with all their crazy antics (vows of silence, gay uncles, bad fashion sense, broken horns, dead bodies in trucks, and AWESOME dance moves) there is a real unlying message of love your crazy family for exactly who they are!
4. February cannot come soon enough!! :o(
5. Statically boys have a better sense of direction although I'm not sure I believe this fact.
6. M&Ms DO MELT ON YOUR HAND!
7. My pirate accent always and without fail slowly turns into a southern redneck accent so my poor students have to listen to me read "The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle" (a GREAT BOOK!!) and learn about redneck pirates.
8. I am the most easily amused and distracted person! I should be working on a paper for my master's program.
9. Oregon beat USC in one of the most amazing football games! Long live the little guy!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment