Sunday, November 16, 2008

"YOUR VOICE WAS THE SOUNDTRACK OF MY SUMMER"

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your music library.
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press play.
4. For every question, type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button.
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool...


C's MOTION PICTURE SOUNDTRACK

Opening Credits: "Leaving On Your Mind" LeAnn Rimes (Wow that is disappointing!)

Waking Up: "I'm a Believer" -Smashmouth

First Day of School: "Again I go Unnoticed" -Dashboard Confessional

Falling in Love: "Kiss Me" -Sixpence None the Richer (well that worked out nicely!)

Fight Song: "Numb/Encore" -Jay-Z and Linkin Park

Breaking Up: "St. Patrick's Day" -John Mayer

Life: "Hard to Love You"- The Wreckers

Mental Breakdown: "I Cross My Heart" -George Strait (HAHAHA yeah I'm not sure how this song works but maybe with some great editing....who knows!)

Driving: "My Town" -Montgomery Gentry

Flashbacks: "Another Hole In the Head" -Nickelback

Getting Back Together: "I Don't Want To" -Ashley Monroe with Ronnie Dunn (apparently I don't want to get back together)

Wedding: "I Don't Wanna Spend One More Christmas Without You" -Nsync (maybe I am doomed to do distance relationships for the rest of my life!)

Birth of a Child: "Defying Gravity"- Kristen Chenoweth,Idina Menzel WICKED Soundtrack (maybe i'll give birth on an airplane!)

Final Battle: "Jammin"- Bob Marley (OK THIS TOTALLY DOESN'T FIT!)

Death Scene: "Leaving Town Alive"- Bethany Joy Galeotti (but i don't leave town alive??)

Funeral Song: "To the Beat of Our Noisy Hearts" -Matt Nathanson

End Credits: "Strong Anything" -Katrina Elam

Well all I can say is that there better be some amazing editing with this movie cause half of these songs totally don't fit!