Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My Favorite Time of Year

Here are a list of reasons I LOVE THIS SEASON!!!

1. I get to go home and hang out with my family!!

2. All the Christmas Parties...I mean seriously what is better than good friends, lots of yummy food, and presents!!!

3. Christmas Lights!!

4. Christmas music! I love rockin around the christmas tree while jingling bells and daydreaming of a white christmas! :o)

5. Good Commercials...just about ever one is funny and entertaining.

6. When my class is getting too wild all I have to do is remind them that Christmas is coming and that Santa is a personal friend of mine. ;o)

7. HOT COCO!! yummy!

8. Wrapping Presents...I know you might this it is weird but I LOVE IT! I love putting on a good christmas movie and wrapping!

2 comments:

BWells Family said...

Love wrapping Christmas presents and Christmas carols....must take after your mother!!! I love it. I am even making Brendan and Holly sit through a Christmas story at night time. Just can't let some traditions go.
Love MOM XOXOX
PS Can't wait til you come home.

MJ said...

I haven't forgotten your promise to wrap some of my presents. I'll be bringing a a huge sack on Monday for you to wrap up. :) Your background is exactly like mine!