It was a long day at school day. By long I mean that by the end of the either me or one of my students was going to be dead. It was either him or me soo he is very very lucky that the bell rang and the school day ended. I guess it gives new meaning to the word saved by the bell. Now please don't read in this this and think that I am a murderous teacher but he seriously was being a punk! Ok enough venting I am too tired to write about my Thanksgiving Break other than to say it was PERFECT!!! Here are some pictures to up sum it up!Here is most of the fam!
Jake with Baby Josh! Aren't they just sooo cute especially since they have about the same amount hair! haha He said it not me!!
Here are the ladies! Sorry I can't smile for pictures! What can I say I have issues!
The strong Wells men! Better watch out guys Brendan is catching up with you!!
Cutest little family ever!!!!
I don't wanna brag or anything but Baby Josh is the cutest baby alive! He is also the coolest! He watched football for most of the day!!
The 23 pound turkey!! It was beautiful and yummy!!
Playing Settlers before all the eating! And just for the record I won!
This is me about to fall out of my chair because I ate soo much!! It was the best Thanksgiving!
Nutcracker
4 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment