The Southern Utah red rock outlined by a blue cloudless sky is absolutely breathtaking. It is a sight everyone should see with their own eyes at least once in their lives. No picture can truly capture its beauty. Roxy and I recently moseyed on down to St. George to visit "L" and "H" and had a blast. Here are some souvenirs... (if you click on the image it will become bigger)
We climbed up to "Dixie" Rock.
Roxy and HayHay
Partners in crime...since 7th grade!
Roxy before we yelled at her to watch for rattlesnakes.
2 beautiful girls in front of spectacular scenery what more could you want?
Wish you were here.
Looking over the edge...it was a long way down!
Now for my closeup.
Nutcracker
6 months ago

2 comments:
I love sg! Looks like you are having so much fun! Kiss my dear red rocks for me!
I love it! Cute pictures girlie... Sorry I was never able to call you back. Tuesday was my bday and we were running around everywhere doing things. But I'll definitely give you a call sometime soon, since I know you are going to be outta utah pretty soon!
Post a Comment