I am writing to you from the comfort of my bed. Yes thanks to modern technology and laptops I am writing this snuggled in between layers of orange and pink blankets. It is a little after 1 AM. Normally my body would be in the middle of a REM cycle right about now. But, thanks to summer vacation, I have transformed back into the body of a normal 23 year old and can actually stay up past midnight. Now to most of you big whoop, you're in bed late at night, why should I care? Well you should care because I just spent the night on an date. Yes, a date.
My mother will be jumping for joy when she reads this. Her cynical daughter has not completely given up on finding Prince Charming, even though she is convinced that while galloping on his noble steed to find her, he slipped and fell off a cliff never to be heard from again.
My date was fun. He was charming, intelligent, and boys pay attention now...this date listened and responded to the words that came out of my mouth. It was wonderful! Haha Mama don't get your hopes up too high, he was not perfect, but it was a good evening. I just laugh because it seems like my dating life is either in a drought or in a flood. The boys can't wait in line and take turns like normal civilized Homo Sapiens. Instead they have to tackle, race, and claw their way to bang down my front door. My new ward is filled with many cute, cute guys. It's been fun meeting all of them I just hope this flood is like Noah's and lasts a long time!
Nutcracker
4 months ago

1 comments:
Did you move to south Provo? Welcome to the world of older, more settled guys. A lot of them are still not Prince Charming but there are quite a few who are on the right path. We need to play soon, Cassie my dear! Are we still on for Dave?
Post a Comment