DISCLAIMER: I know this post is sooooo overdue but I just got the pictures from my cousin.
I love the Forth of July! The BOOM of the fireworks, grilling, and celebrating this great country that we live in. It really is a spectacular holiday. This year was extra special because I got to spend it at Solomon's Island eating blue crabs with my family and the newest baby of the family Baby J.
Baby J is the cutest baby. Oh course, that is said from a completely impartial, unprejudiced, totally neutral third party perspective. :o) But seriously, he is so fun and totally spoiled because he is the first baby on that side of the family since my little brother was born 16 years ago. Here are some pictures of the festivities!
Baby J chilaxin in the pool!
The two babies of the family..."B" and Baby J
Yeah we're cool!
H and I playing with Baby J...basically what we did all day.
Dad, Grandpa, and Uncle E
Isn't he just adorable?
K sporting the family motto...we kicked butt in the neighborhood volleyball tournament.
Kobe taking in the AC...it was hot!
Nutcracker
4 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment