Thursday, October 22, 2009

24 things to do....

In keeping with a newly formed roommate tradition here is my list of 24 things to do while I am 24. They are in no particular order.

1. Go to Europe (anyone wanna go with me...I'm looking for a travel buddy!)
2. Start writing my book and actually make it past the first couple paragraphs.
3. Take piano lessons.
4. Hike Angel's Landing in Zion's National Park.
5. Try skiing (yes I know I'm going to the dark side.)
6. Go sky diving.
7. Read the BOM from start to finish between NOV. 1st and Christmas.
8. Take a community class in something.
9. Learn to bake apple pie from scratch.
10.Visit Coney Island.
11.Watch a meteor shower.
12.Keep a journal regularly (does blogging count?)
13.Figure out what I am doing with my life (wish me luck!)
14.Get a normal, LOCAL , emotionally stable, romantic, HOT boyfriend.
15. Paint with water colors.
16.Exercise by swimming laps and doing Whit's buns and thighs workout.
17. Take my own snow day and go sledding, build a snowman, drink hot chocolate, and make snow angels.
18.Read the books from my "I want to read but never have the time to" stack in the corner of my room.
19. Go fly fishing ALOT and catch the big one that got away last time.
20. See a play on Broadway.
21. Cook a turkey all by myself...(haha I actually get to do this for Thanksgiving so for my family's sake i hope it turns out)
22. Learn to French Braid my own hair.
23. Have a food fight.
24. Road trip across the country.

1 comments:

Carla said...

nice list.... i did about half of those already this year, so your list made me feel pretty stoked about myself.

i can definitely help you with the pie, the braiding, the turkey if you want (i vote for frying it.... so delicious) and the swimmng