Wedding Season is officially over! My 2 best friends each married their high school sweethearts this past summer. Sorry the pictures are a little late coming but here are the ones from "A" and "M"'s Wedding Celebration. If you click on the pictures they will pop up larger.
"M" and "A" are such a cute couple! They were adorable to watch all day. Their kids are going to have superhuman genes. They are both good looking, incredibly athletic, smart, hard working people.
We had so much fun all day hanging out. Most of the bridesmaids and groomsmen I knew back in high school or had met when I visited "A" at the University of Tenn.

I also got to spend some quality time with my other best friend "K". We just smiled and laughed the whole time! I love that girl!
I caught the bouquet and DJ, my 11th grade Homecoming date, caught the garter! Haha Right before he went to put it on me he whispered," Wait, is your Dad still here? Cause if he is I'm just putting it on your ankle." My parents had already left much to his relief. :o) All of our friends have decided we will be getting married next. So DJ had better start working out in order to meet Papa W's requirement of bench pressing his own weight.
Nutcracker
4 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment