Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Wild West Adventure



For 6 years I have been inviting friends to come and visit the wild west and for 6 years no one has until 2 weeks ago when CC hopped on a plane and flew 2,000 miles to hang out! He basically stepped off the plane and stepped into a week in my life.

I took him to school with me one day. Here are a few highlights:

1. He got stared at ALL day by 30 sets of 10 yr old eyes and even a few of my fellow teachers.
2. Was asked a few interesting questions including: "Do you like pen?" "Do you prefer a knife or a gun?" To which I immediately said "That's not school appropriate!" and "What color is your hair?" "Well what color does it look like?" "Well it kinda looks black but it could be brown."
3. While I was doing parent teacher conferences he got to watch all the first round games March Madness....I kept popping in and out to see what the scores were.
4. And every single person he met asking him "So what are your intentions with our Miss W?" once again CC... I'M SORRY !!!!!

After surviving school we headed down south to St. George and Vegas for some warm weather. Here are a few highlights...



1. Watching CC learn first hand how bad of drivers people in Utah are.
2. BLUE MAN SHOW in Vegas...highly recommend it to anyone and everyone!

3. The beautiful Red Rock of Zion National Park.

4. Planet Hollywood Restaurant in Caesar's Palace. (not in the Planet Hollywood Hotel...confusing I know!)
5. The beautiful and giant gardens in the Bellagio.

And as if we weren't running all over anyway... we concluded his trip with the Gateway, Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory caramel covered apples, Temple Square, The Nickelcade, and hanging out with K, B and Baby M.

0 comments: