The following is the conversation I had with one of my students during lunch on our field trip to the zoo.
Student: Miss W we need to find you a husband. You're too cool to not have a husband.
Me: I promise I'm working on it.
Student: Well maybe you need some help.
Me: I think I'm doing just fine.
Student: Ok Miss W here is how you get a husband. First you have to look pretty all the time. I mean ALL the time. Next you always have to have nice hair. You already like sports so you've got that one covered.
Me: Anything else?
Student: The number one rule of love is don't steal your boy's pudding cup! (Note he said this as the girl next to him (I'm pretty sure they are dating) tried to steal his pudding cup.)
I later found out that stealing the vanilla ones are okay its just the chocolate ones that are off limits unless he really likes you back.
Nutcracker
4 months ago

1 comments:
Cassie! It's been way too long. I miss you! We all need to get together again. We just moved to Lehi a month or so ago. You and Court need to come over here for a GNO or dinner or something. Hope you're doing well. BTW, that story is hilarious. Kids are so funny!
Post a Comment