to this beautiful healthy energetic boy.
Got ya going for a minute didn't I? Haha! I win!!
Anyway back to my baby boy....since I am currently unempolyeed this sweetheart and I have been spending ALOT of time together. We go on several walks a day, chase squirrels, practice our tricks and cuddle together.
Jak, who started out as my husband's dog has slowly become MY doggie....he sleeps on my side of the bed, won't get out of bed until I do, and cuddles with me on the couch (occasionally squeezing inbetween Chris and I.) Then again like any child he can be a true delight especially when he barks nice and loud every time I talk on the phone. 
Jak loves to play this game where he jumps up on the bed when I'm in the middle of changing sheets and rolls around with this look on his face that says, "Pet Me! Pet Me!" He loves to chase and attack the vacuum, pounce on the pile of dust and dog hair pile I just swept into place. My favorite is when he jumps up and gives me lots of loving slobbery kisses.
So it is official I have become one of THOSE people...the ones that walk around covered in dog hair and don't care, have a blanket in my back seat that is also covered in dog hair, and can't go out for more than 6 hours because doggie has to go out. Those people that take their dog everywhere they can and talk about them like they were human. Yup...I'm one of those people and I LOVE IT!
I LOVE MY LITTLE FAMILY!!!
Nutcracker
6 months ago

3 comments:
What a beautiful dog! I've always wanted a dog like that. :)
aww i can't wait to visit and play with him! I like that he jumps in between the sheet while you make them, im pretty sure we did that to mom and dad when we were little
Hey! Beautiful dog! I am one of "those" people as well with a dog AND a cat, and yes they are people too! :)
Post a Comment