If my husband wasn't an Air Traffic Controller his dream job would be mad scientist. But since that doesn't always pay the bills he is happy to pursue this dream in his spare time. He loves to do little "experiments" or at least that is what he calls them. I call them disgusting!
After we got married I moved into this bachelor pad. One of the first things I did was clean out his fridge and fill it with yummy healthy food. This might sound like an easy task but I assure it it will filled with lots of laughter, disgust and being grateful for a strong gag reflex. He had several experiments in his fridge, AKA food that should have been thrown away long long ago. Did you know that if left alone in the fridge for who knows how long Gatorade will actually solidify and turn into this nasty looking foam. Neither did I. Cleaning out that fridge was an experience neither one of us will ever forget! Haha
Since I took over the kitchen Hubby has been extremely limited in his "experiments" but recently found a new one....his left over jack-o-latern. He is his latest masterpiece and something he is very proud of. It is currently growing hair!
Nutcracker
4 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment