With a little over 3 weeks til I head back to Utah and real life (aka work) there is still so much I want to do! I'm one of those people who likes to make lists. I love the feeling of accomplishment when I get to cross an item off. There is just something about being able visually see everything that I have done in a day or plan on doing. So to make sure that I make the most of this summer and get everything done that I want here is my "Summer Bucket List." Or everything I want to do before summer kicks the bucket. Anyone who would like join me on these adventures is more than welcome, just give me a call!
SUMMER BUCKET LIST (no particular order)
√ Catch fireflies.
√ Explore Charleston, SC.
√ Relax on the sands of the OBX.
Go all the way through the Holocaust Museum. Yes this one is going to be tear jerker.
Hike to Ben's Den or Old Rag.
√ Eat crabs, lots of crabs!
√ Read the 5th Percy Jackson book. I am so excited for the 1st movie to come out!!
√ Go to a Nationals Game.
√ Eat lots and lots and lots of BBQ!!! It doesn't get much better than pulled pork!
√ Do a puzzle.
√ Watch all the old Harry Potter movies and explain them to Mom and Brendan.
√ Visit NYC (more specifically Coney Island.)
√ Drink lots of Dad's famous chocolate malts.
Climb Timp.
Go sailing with Grandpa!
√ Fall asleep on the hammock.
Visit the Museum of the American Indian.
Hit Brendan with water balloons when he least expects it!!
√ Help Grandpa START WRITING the story of his life. That's right Grandpa no more thinking about it we are just going to start.
Lay by the pool.
Dance in the rain.
Celebrate Kaitlyn and Alton's wedding!!
A Lord of the Rings Extended Edition Marathon.
Visit Philly.
Walk through the National Museum of American History.
I reserve the right to change/update/nullify any part of this list. :O)
Nutcracker
6 months ago

4 comments:
Sounds like you're going to have quite a busy summer between VA and UT. We're going to a Nats game the beginning of August...that one should be easy enough to knock off your list.
Hey! So I you need to tell me how you did your pictures at the top of your blog i love it!
Sounds like you're going to have quite a busy summer between VA and UT.
___________________
Vince
Get easy cash at your door step
what is this Percy Jackson book you speak of? I need some new reading!!!
Post a Comment