I apologize for not posting in so long this is due to several things.
1. I am waiting for certain people to send me pictures of things that we have done together so that I can share them with all of you.
2. I think about something I want to post then get busy with something else and forget what I wanted to post.
3. Let's be honest...I"M LAZY and while posting really doesn't require all that much effort it is still more than I would like to expend. I am filling up my energy reservoirs for my 30 fifth graders next year.
But alas, no more excuses. Here is my update...
K'S BRIDAL SHOWER!
My best friend, "K", is getting hitched in exactly 8 days!! Its so crazy cause it seems like just yesterday we were putting curlers in our hair for Senior Toga Day and stressing about college applications and prom. Her fiance, "A", is amazing! They are perfect for each other!! It was really fun to go to her shower and kick start the wedding celebrations. So here is to the beautiful Bride to Be Katie!
Check out those new initials
"K" and her sister "J"
The beautiful bride!!
Next big event of this summer..H GRADUATED!!
Here is a little poem to honor her... haha!
H was a thumb-sucking, Barney-carrying infant.
I wonder how you grew up so fast.
Your contagious laughter filled the air.
She was a white ragged baby blanket dragging behind.
H was the cry baby and Roxanne's shadow.
And then she grew up.
H is a 2 time VA state Rugby champ and drum major!
She's all dessert, all the time.
H wants to be Mrs. Edward Cullen.
H is long nails and a side ponytail.
She bleeds green and yellow and will soon bleed cougar blue.
She steals the clothes from my closet and is a friend to everyone. :O)
H is a HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE who will change the world!
I love you baby sis!
Trying To Steal Her Hat!
Showing H Some Loving!
The Whole Crew!
The happy graduate!
Coming Soon...Summer Update Part 2!!
Nutcracker
6 months ago

1 comments:
It looks you had a good fun,
That is a good coll___________________
Vince
Get easy cash at your door stepection...
Post a Comment